Happy Friday! You excited for the weekend? I’ve got to work on a Close Reading Assignment so I’ve not got much to look forward to – except having time to read again after a week of reading Caleb Williams by William Godwin (BLEH!) for my university romanticism course.
Anyway, I was tagged to do this genuinley months ago now but I just always had other things that had to be posted first – so I am sorry it took me so long but I finally can do it. I was very kindly tagged by A Couple of B’s to do this. They are such a cute double act! (Mother and Daughter in law – omg too cute) and I really enjoy their content so check them out if you haven’t already. As you can tell by the #2 in the title, I have done this tag before and you can see those answers HERE. But without further ado I’m going to jump into my answers.
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Tag others to join in on the fun!
Would you rather read a book where the final page was missing or a book where the author doesn’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re?
Easy choice – the author doesn’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re. I suck at spelling and don’t know the difference anyway so that’s an easy one to choose.
Would you rather have dinner with your favourite author or your favourite character?
Another easy one because I had to answer this question last time! I would have to say author because that is basically like getting to know your favourite characters too since the author created them too. So I suppose it’s a bit of a cheat answer but I’m going with author.
Would you rather read by the fireplace in the winter or on the beach in the summer?
Fireplace easy! I am not good in the heat, plus I don’t want sand in my book – plus there is nothing like getting cosy under a blanket with a book.
Would you rather read the last chapter in a book first or watch the movie before reading the book?
Watch the movie – because it’s not always identical to the book. Plus, at least you won’t be spoiled. I could never read the rest of the book after knowing the ending.
Would you rather write the best book of your career and never publish it or publish a bunch of books that leave you feeling unsatisfied?
Write an amazing book and never publish it. I love writing and I’d adore to be published one day – but I’d rather never publish than publish something I am not happy with.
Would you rather be with your favorite literary crush or your favorite television/movie crush?
Favourite literary crush I think. I don’t have a specific television crush that springs to mind immediately but I have about 10 book boys that did so that made the decision for me.
Would you rather only be able to write books or only be able to read books?
Oh god this is an evil one. I love both so much but I would probably say write because at least then I could read my own stuff so I do get to read slightly unlike if I picked read then I’d never get to write.
My Questions For You:
- Would you rather only read the first book in a series, or only read the last?
- Would you rather fold the corner of your page as a bookmark or never keep your page marked?
- Would you rather be in a love triangle or have unrequited love?
- Would you rather only one genre forever or read from any genre except your favourite?
- Would you rather have an actors you hate play all the roles in the adaptation but it is perfect or have actors you like with small inconsistencies?
- Would you rather love a book everyone else hates, or hate a book everyone else loves?
- Would you rather be a professional book reviewer or a full time author?
- Would you rather only read the same 100 books over and over, or only be allowed to get a new book every 6 months? (You still keep the current collection you have)
- Would you rather only ever read books where your favourite characters die or only ever read books that end on cliff hangers?
- Would you rather read 5 books a week or only read 2 books a month?
These questions were really tough!
I don’t want to tag anyone specifically so if you made it through, consider yourself tagged! If you use my questions link back to me so I can see! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will see you all on Monday. See you soon ❤