How has your weekend been? Mine has been great – I had a date yesterday which was very fun and exciting. I’m meeting my best friend for Coffee today so that will be great to catch up but other than that I have had a pretty chilled out weekend. I haven’t read much but I have gotten back into writing again so I have been spending some time on that. It’s also essay season so a lot of prep for that but I won’t bore you with that.
Anyway, today I have another award! I was very very kindly nominated by Mani from Mani’s Book Corner. I love her blog and you should definitely check her out if you haven’t already. I have been reading her blog for ages now and she never disappoints!
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post. (Started here by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Questions I was Asked:
- Have you ever used an ouija board? If yes, what happened and if no would you use one?
I have never used one and I don’t think I would. I am a massive scaredy-cat and although I am not a believer; I do believe in not tempting fate haha!
- Which Scary book is your favourite?
I am not a reader of scary books because like I said, I am such a scaredy-cat haha! The scariest book I think I’ve read however is probably one in the Sookie Stackhouse series because at least they are semi-gory and that’s as close as I come to spooky.
- Who is your favourite fictional serial killer?
I am a big fan of Criminal Minds so this could be a long list but the first person that actually came into my head was Velma Kelly from Chicago – although not really a serial killer as she only murdered 2 people – I am going to go with her because she is amazing and fabulous!
- Have you ever walked through a graveyard (or a forest) late at night?
Yes I have. I have done it a couple of times on Halloween with my friends when I was younger but it’s not something I would do now that there is no daring involved haha.
- Which scary movie is your favourite?
Again, a similar theme here – not a fan of scary movies so it’s tough – Monster House scared me to death as a kid and that is probably the most accurate answer for the question but it is definitely not a favourite. While not scary per say Dial M for Murder by Alfred Hitchcock is one of my all time favourite movies and it is a murder drama so that is a little spooky.
- Would you spend a full night inside of a haunted house if someone paid you?
I don’t believe in ghosts but quiet and creepy houses spook me out so probably not. Maybe if I wasn’t alone and had Netflix and food and blankets.
- What is your favourite part of Halloween?
I love dressing up and going out with my friends. Obviously that won’t happen this year which is sad but there is always next year.
I feel like I have been in a bit of a blog reading rut recently and because of that have been nominating a lot of the same amazing people recently so I decided to go hunting for some blogs that are new to me and I fell in love with all of these amazing bloggers. I only chose a few that stood out to me but if you want to be nominated please consider yourself too because I always love hearing you guyse
My Questions for You:
- What is your favourite seasonal holiday?
- What book series did you hate but everyone else loved?
- Are you the kind of person who reads seasonal books only in those months or can you read Christmas books in April?
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- If you could get rid of any month of the year which would you choose?
- Did you have a favourite childhood stuffed animal and if so do you still have it?
- Are you celebrating Halloween this year, and if so how?
If I’ve nominated you I am sorry if you’ve already been nominated and I didn’t know. I hope these questions are different enough that you can answer them. I really enjoyed thinking up some different questions so I hope you like them and have such fun answering them as I did writing them. As always please pin-back to me so I can see all your incredible answers. I hope you all have an absolutely terrific day and I will see you all again for another post tomorrow ❤