I got my timetable for Uni today and I am so sure they had to have made a mistake – apparently I only have two hours of uni a week, and this literally cant be right. Anyway, that whole situation is stressing me out so writing a blog post will hopefully cheer me up.
Anyway, I have very very kindly been nominated to do the Mystery Blogger Award by Alicia from Miss Honeybug’s Reads. I love her posts and have been following her for years. So I totally think you need to check her out and give her some love.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Check out her blog here!!
4. Answer the questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about you.
6. Nominate 10-20 bloggers. (I actually only picked 6)
7. Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
Three Things About Me:
- I am a Cancer. I don’t actively follow astrology but I do think there is something really interesting and fun about it!
- I have always really liked makeup. But recently I am going through an obsession with primers. I love collecting them. Seeing the difference once you apply them is so dramatic and I just love it. It’s a very new but weird interest.
- My favourite kind of crisps are Prawn Cocktail despite the fact I don’t like prawns – or really any fish except tuna.
My Best Posts:
I am picking the same ones as the last time I did this because they are still the posts I am most proud of.
Questions I was Asked:
- I’m curious, what would your perfect day be like?
A mix between spending time with my family – baking or going for a walk. And then reading and writing.
2. If you could travel to any place in the world in a split of a second, where would you go right now?
Home. I just moved out and I am feeling homesick. So this is currently a no-brainer. I know it’s not exciting but right now that’s really what I want.
3. If you could meet up for the first time with your online friends, where do you think it would take place? a café, museum, library, home?
Cafe! I love me a cake and a hot chocolate. It always has a great atmosphere for a good chit-chat.
4. Can you tell me one “life lesson” that made you a happier person?
This is a hard one because there wasn’t a single thing that made me be like yeah this is definitely a life lesson. My favourite piece of advice though is that it’s okay to say no to things. I always feel pressured into doing things; main example is seeing people even when I feel like I just need a day to myself. Learning that cancelling (with a good amount of notice obviously) is okay because sometimes you just need that time to yourself. It has definitely made me a much happier person.
5. Last question will be the “weird question”: Do you sing/ play music inside your head while in a meeting, bus stop or any other boring situation?
I am almost always singing, both in my head and outloud. It’s normally a musical, disney or something jazzy.
- The Night Owl Book Club
- The Orangutan Librarian
- A World Unlike Our Own
- Ashleigh’s Bookshelf
- Bookish Corner
- The World Was Hers For The Reading
My Questions for You:
I’m going to be kind of lazy and just re-ask the questions I thoughts of for my last Mystery Blogger award because I still really like them!
1. Would you rather be able to teleport yourself anywhere in an instant, but always have to take someone with you? Or Would you rather be able to fly, but it takes longer than if you just travelled there normally (walking, train, flying etc) ?
2. What book has had the biggest influence on you?
3. What is your greatest accomplishment in life (multiple is also good!)
4. What would you say are your best and worst personality traits?
5. Do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks when watching a movie or TV show?
That’s all for today! I really enjoyed this tag and I feel like you got to know a little bit more about me. Also even if I didn’t tag you and you want to answer my questions please feel free to answer them below because I’d want to know more about you guys! I hope you had a great day and I will see you all again tomorrow for Wednesday’s Word of the Week ❤