How are you today? I’m great. Me and a couple of my friends started a WIP the other night and I’m so buzzed to start a new project especially with my best friends. Anyway! I was lucky enough to be nominated by Nabeeha Jameel for the Penable Award so thank you so much for nominating me! You need to check out her posts, they are always so amazing and such a great mix of content. I love her stuff so definitely check her out if you haven’t already!
Now moving on to the RULES:
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
I have no idea what my writing talent is. So, I asked my friends and they said that I’m good at creating relatable characters. Which I really hope is true because that’s always my favourite part to do when writing is make up characters that people connect with – when I love a character I’ve written, everything else about the scene seems to fall into place for me.
The THREE QUESTIONS I was asked:
- What is your favourite season? And why?
Autumn. I love when it’s frosty outside and all of the colours in the leaves are out. You have a chance of getting scorching sun, rain, sleet, hail, thunder, lightning, even snow! Scottish weather is amazing!
2.What is your all-time favourite memory?
I don’t know if I have one. I have so many great memories in my life so far. I’m going to say the day my brother was born – I remember being so excited to have a brother.
3.Which character of a book would you like to be? (name the books as well)
I’m assuming that I literally take their place and my life would go exactly as theirs did. I’m going to pick Grace from the Mad World series by Christine Zolendz. The life she experiences is incredible – bouncing from life to life continuously looking for her first love. Plus she’s hilarious and so talented and not to forget that she gets the guy! My all time favourite book boy ever!
Three Questions I want my nominees to answer
- What is your star sign and how accurate do you think it is to your personality?
- If there was only one type of cake in the world, what flavour would it be and why?
- If there was any book character you could act as in the movie adaptation, who would it be?
Just a big thanks again for Nabeeha Jameel for nominating me, you’re questions were so good. It was tough for me to think of other ones. I hope your all staying safe and enjoying your day. See you tomorrow 🙂