Today’s post is super different to all the other posts I’ve done. And it’s definitely not book related. But basically, I have always had really bad acne, and I started using some new stuff on my skin and it has changed my confidence by so much! A few people have mentioned it and I really want to share the magic that fixed my skin because maybe I can help with someone else’s confidence level then I had to write this. Also, my skin is by no means clear yet but it’s on the way. I’ve only been doing my new routine for 4 months, and I have 7 years of ance scaring to try and clear out so it will be a long road but I have noticed such an amazing difference! I really hope that if you do try any of these products that it works for you.
Other than the acne, my skin is combination. I get a really dry forehead and under the eyes. But then my cheeks and chin are super oily. I have a few different routines depending on circumstances and time of day etc. Anyway…onto the routine.
- Garnier Miceller Water – to just get off all the debris from the night.
- Liz Earle’s Instant Skin Boost Tonic – to tone my obscenely massive pores. Some people think this is an unnecessary step but I like it, it makes me skin feels refreshed.
- Liz Earle’s Superskin Face Serum – I put this mainly on my pores again. It makes it feel so plump and nice and ugh! I know its a little expensive but I got it for Christmas.
- Clarol Sebopure – This is the magic stuff…well I don’t know if it’s a combination of it all or if it’s just this. I have no idea how it works, something to do with clearing and helping produce more Sebum which helps clear acne…i think.
- Liz Earle’s Skin Repair Gel Cream Moisturiser – This is is so good at fixing my dry skin. I am on the lookout for a new moisturiser with better SPF in it, so if you have recommendations please tell me.
- Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist – I love using this throughout the day to keep my skin from drying out. It’s refreshing and it smells amazing!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lip Balm – I love this stuff because it has SPF 15 in it and its really moisturising.
- Garnier Rose Cleansing Milk – Great way to clean off the day. If I’ve been wearing makeup then I also use the Garnier Misceller Water again to double cleanse.
- Liz Earle’s Instant Skin Boost Tonic – same as before to try and help my pores.
- Clarol Silver Serum – I haveno idea what this is or what it does but it seems to be working well with my skin so I’m not going to stop using it, cause I definitley notice a difference if I go too many days without using this. I only use this after I exfloiate…so maybe 3 times a week.
- Clarol Sebopure – again, same thing to fix my acne and my scarring.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lip Balm – again same as before.
- Sometimes to mix it up I use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish instead of the Garnier Rose Cleansing Milk. It just depends on my mood.
- If I’m going to exfoliate I swap between the Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator and the Clarol Silver and Birch Exfoliating Face Wash.
- I also do a face mask once a week because Facemask Friday is a thing! I swap these so often trying out loads of new ones but my favourites are the Boots Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask, and the L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Brightening Mask.
That’s all for this post. If there are any products that worked amazingly for you, I love trying out new skincare so please suggest it below! If you have tried any of these and they worked for you tell me please. Have a great day!