Just a quick tag today! If you like it consider yourself tagged ❤
Hope you enjoy 🙂
- Pingback to WordsAboutWords, so they can see all your answers.
- Tag the person you found this from.
- I saw Savannah from Sav’s Review do this! She put some amazing answers so check hers out too ❤
- Don’t stress and have fun! (& also stay safe!)
1. FAVORITE READING SPOT AT HOME?
I basically only ever read in my bed, ever. I hate reading in public places – people either always try to talk to me or I feel like I’m being judged for ignoring them and not taking part in conversation haha. Plus, my bed in unbelievably comfortable and surprisingly I’ve only ever fallen asleep whilst reading once or twice.
2. AN UNREAD BOOK IN YOUR PHYSICAL TBR?
I have so many that this is hard to pick. I am really wanting to read The Rest of Story by Sarah Dessen this month, but technically I’m only borrowing that and I don’t own it so if I have to say another then The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin. They’re both on my May TBR list.
3. A BOOK YOU’VE ACTUALLY READ FROM YOUR PHYSICAL TBR PILE?
4. NEXT BOOK RELEASE YOU’RE HYPED FOR?
I have a whole section in my May Anitcipations post of books that I am excited for this month…but the one I am most excited for is Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett. I cannot wait until I get my hands on that!
5. FAVORITE BOOKISH WORLD TO ESCAPE TO?
This is a hard one for me because I am more of a fan of contemporary romances and when I do dip into fantasy it is almost always urban fantasy. Can I say Earth? For me that’s my bookish world hahaha.
6. A BOOKISH WORLD YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO VISIT?
Again going off of the last question, it’s kind of cheating but I would pick Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin’s version of Earth – Hitler won the war…not a great situation. Plus there’s shapshifting…you can’t trust anything in this version of Earth haha.
7. FAVORITE AUTHOR TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER?
8. A BOOKISH CRAFT YOU’D LIKE TO TRY?
I don’t really know what a bookish craft is…but I am counting my Bullet Journals because I have been obsessed lately and they are technically book related because I talk about my books alot in them.
9. SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO PRACTICE/GET BETTER AT?
I’ve been trying to improve my French during Quarantine. I used to be decent at it but as the years have gone on, the little I did have has melted away so I want to get that back. And I have also taught myself how to knit which was fun!
10. HOW MANY TIMES HAS YOUR READING BEEN INTERRUPTED BY A FAMILY MEMBER/LIVING MATE?
Only once or twice…I think they know by now that if I’m in my bed at 5pm it means I’m reading and that I don’t want to talk about dinner, and I don’t want to go on a walk right now, and I definitely do not want to stop reading to watch tv as a family. I know it sounds harsh…but come on!
11. HAVE YOU BOUGHT A BOOK SINCE YOU’VE BEEN IN QUARANTINE? WHICH & FROM WHERE? [NO? WELL, THERE’S STILL TIME…]
I have bought quite a few, both E-book and Physical, all from Amazon. You can check out my Books I bought last month for the exact ones if you’re interested.
12. WHAT TV SHOWS/MOVIES HAVE YOU BINGED WATCHED?
So so so many! I talk about them all in my Wrap Up for April. A few new ones since then have been Van Der Valk, Glee and The Great British Sewing Bee. I’ve also been rewatching so much New Tricks and Taskmaster.
13. WHAT OTHER MEDIA ARE YOU CONSUMING?
So much Youtube and Twitch. I have been loving watching Minecraft videos – Syndicate and the Hermitcraft Lads, and Rust videos – I have been adoring Welyn, Stevie, Frost and Blooprint. I have also been liking watching Bec and Eamon who are a couple who do videos about living in a Van full time. They’re currently working on a new build and I’ve been loving watching that.
14. FAVORITE SONG TO WASH YOUR HANDS TO?
I’m changing constantly. I was singing Radio by Kara Tointon from the TV show the Halcyon when I washed my hands before writing this.
I hope you liked this, sorry I linked back to so many of my other posts but I feel like I’ve been talking about those sorts of things a lot recently and I don’t want to bore you with long lists I’ve already written 100 times. Have a great day everyone and stay safe!