Happy Saturday! Are you having a good day? I’m in a super good mood cause I am going to see Caro Emerald (one of my all-time favourite singers) for the sixth time and I cannot wait!!!
Today I am back again with the brilliant post idea (not thought of by me) but by KirstyReadsBlog (at least that’s where I saw it.) I did THIS before and I really enjoyed it.
It’s pretty self-explanatory, I show you a list of the books I hauled and see whether I have read them yet or not. Please check her out because she always does great posts that I love, plus I’m sure she got through far more books than I did 😂
This was from my second haul (from August 25th 2017) from when I went to the Edinburgh Book festival that year and I actually really liked re-reading this post because I sound so excitable about all of these books!
I have a large haul coming up on Monday so it felt right to do this sum up kind of post before I tell you all the other books I’ve bought and probably won’t get to. 😂 As always I will link to any related posts or reviews.
Without further procrastination, let’s dive down this rabbit hole.
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen – Read (I also wrote a dream adaptation for this HERE)
- Love Song by Sophia Bennett – Not Read. I just haven’t picked it up yet, no reason against it. I need to get to it eventually.
- Floodland by Marcus Sedgewick – Not Read. I think I got caught up in his interview and how much I liked him and his chat, because rereading the blurb and it really does not sound like my typical thing. Maybe I will really enjoy it when I get to it.
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen – Not Read, I have been in the mood for romance at the moment so it is really close to the top of my to read pile at the moment. hopefully in August.
- The Recruit (C.H.E.R.U.B #1) by Robert Muchamore – Started. I started this and I was really really enjoying it and then I went to uni and got busy and put it down and then at Christmas when the uni pressure was off I forgot that I was reading it and picked up something else and the pattern reoccurred and now I have forgotten what point I got to. But now that I remember I started it I am 100% going to pick it up again after finishing this post because I was loving it!!!
- Night Owls by Jenn Bennett – Not Read. I have read literally every other Jenn Bennett book apart from this! She is one of my favourite YA Romance novelists ever! I couldn’t recommend her more. I am currently reading Serious Moonlight also by her so I will get to this after I finish that and The Recruit.
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus – Not Read. This is another one that I just haven’t got to yet. I’ve heard incredible things and and very hopeful for when I do get to it.
Still To Read: 71.4%
Just like last time, this started off well and then descended into something less that impressive 😂 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. I hope you have a lovely day and I will see you tomorrow with a Review of Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett.