Happy Monday! Today I am here with a brilliant post idea (not thought of by me) but by KirstyReadsBlog (at least that’s where I saw it.) It’s pretty self-explanatory, I show you a list of the books I hauled and see whether I have read them yet or not. Please check her out because she always does great posts that I love, plus I’m sure she got through far more books than I did 😂
This was my first haul (from August 18th 2017) and so the actual post is pretty painful to read because of how badly it is written, I’m not saying my posts are much better now but at least I do a spell check😂As always if you like this post I am happy to do it for some of my other hauls too.
Without further procrastination, let’s dive down this rabbit hole.
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan – Read
- Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan – Read
- Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan – Read
- The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley – Read
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris – Read
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris -Read
- Club Dead by Charlaine Harris – Not Read, After having not really enjoyed the first two I am struggling with whether to unhaul these. I am so tempted to push through to the fourth book mainly because I want Eric and Sookie scenes.
- Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris -Not Read, for the same reason as above.
- Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris – Not Read, again for the same reason as above.
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – Not Read, I’ve just not been in the mood for an angel plot.
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick – Not read.
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick – Not Read.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas -Not Read, I think I have built up such expectations for this I am too scared to read it, which is why I’ve put it off for so long.
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – Not Read
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas – Not Read
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvater – Started? I did start this, and then I put it down and not picked it up since. I was enjoying it though, so I will get back to it eventually.
- Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater – Not Read
- Dead Time by Anne Cassidy – Not Read, I just haven’t gotten to it yet, which is not an excuse but it is when there are so many options to choose from 😂
- Soul Mates by L.A Weatherly – Read
- Soul Desire by L.A Weatherly – Not Read, the books were far shorter than I anticipated and very simple. I will finish this series only so I say I did but not out of any strong desire to read them.
- Soul Song by L.A Weatherly – Not Read
Still To Read: 61.9%
It started off so well and I thought maybe I had read more than I thought but nope…it really went downhill at the end 😂 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. I hope you have a lovely day and I will see you on Wednesday for another Word of The Week <3.