Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
How are you all feeling? Ready to burst with Christmas spirit? ME TOO!!
After scouring the internet this morning for another Christmassy tag to do, I stumbled across this one on AWriterCanDream. I had never read of her posts before but I highly recommend because she is so sweet and just as obsessed with writing as I am…only she’s published which is incredible!
I did a tag with the same name as this last year but it is different, then just to aid confusion I am using the same banner because I am working to time constraints and can’t make another one in time for this to go up.
But without any more rambling I will get right into this tag.
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Jared from the Lynburn Legacy Series. I would have put him down for the next question but the idea of taking him from Kami killed me too much so I thought having him under my tree was the next best thing. He is such a well-written character. I love him the MOST!!
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Alec Wilde from A Bad Boy Stole My Bra by Lauren Price. Not that I would want to keep him from Riley but he just sounds so nice and sweet and sassy and I love him!
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
- Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
- Books 2 & 3 of the Phobos Novel by Victor Dixen
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
4) It’s Secret Santa at Hogwarts, who do you most want to receive?
Luna because she would be happy with whatever you got her as long as it came from the heart.
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Twilight. Purely to show to fictional characters how horrifically they have been portrayed to the world.
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
A Pheonix. I don’t know why but I have always loved them.
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
- Rusty from the Lynburn Legacy Series by Sarah Rees Brennan.
- Keiren from Struck by Joss Stirling
- Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
- Grace from the Mad World Series by Christine Zolendz
- Jake from The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Mosely
- Daemon from the Lux Series by Jenifer L. Armentrout
- Miss Jean Brodie from The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Murial Spark
- Bob from the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
- Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber
- River from The Flynn series by Sophie McKenzie
8) What character would make a good santa? (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)
I have to pick Angela from The Lynburn Legacy Series because on the outside she is so the opposite of Santa (both physically and personality wise) it is unbelievable. And yet, throughout the whole series, when she is asked to do something to save someone or to help or to simply be there she never refuses despite it going against her natural character. SHE CARES SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE AROUND HER! And she gets this horrible reputation for being mean but she just loves so much!!
So, another post down everyone!! That means…TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!!!! I can’t even function I am so full of joy! But anyway, have a great day and I will be posting tomorrow, despite the fact it is unlikely anyone will read it because it is Christmas but I am doing it anyway cause I love posting and I have much time to make up for. The point of that ramble was to say, if I don’t see you here tomorrow, Merry Christmas and I hope you have an incredible day!