Please don’t yell at me, I know I’ve not posted in about 4 months but it’s Christmas so you can’t be mad 😉
Settling into uni life has taken longer than I anticipated, but hopefully, once I go back after the holidays I will maintain some reminiscence of a schedule because I have missed this so much!
By this time last year, I had already done a few Christmassy posts but I am starting here this year because why not. I did this post last year so feel free to check it out HERE and see how much my answers have changed in a year.
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Since last year I have become more tolerant of the disgusting food that is melted cheese. I still protest to many food items with it, but I have started eating macaroni and lasagne and nachos.
- I’ve not joined any clubs at Uni but hope to start some next term.
- I am very disappointed in myself because I have barely read anything this year…I don’t even know if I reached 20.
- I got a ukulele over the summer and I have become obsessed, I play it basically 24/7.
- I love ASMR. If you haven’t heard of this…then where have you been? I’ve liked it for over 2 years now but I’ve been too shy to tell anyone for a while because it’s a little odd. I recommend GIBI ASMR and Peace and Saraity ASMR if you are interested in trying it out. Everyone gets ASMR but just are triggered by different things and to different degrees. It helps me fall asleep and is also great to listen to when writing I find. I am listening to Peace and Saraity AMSR’s Face Painting Role Play as I write this and this is a personal fave.
- I have only just got Netflix…I know late to the bandwagon but that’s where most of my time has gone.
- My current favourite PC game is Civilization VI, it’s different every time you play so I never get bored.
- I really want to learn more French because I have always loved France and visited every year of my life but sadly I don’t speak as much as I wish I did, so I hope to learn more.
- I finished the first draft of another novel this year and hope to have it published over the summer.
- I did get into Uni to study English and Creative Writing.
- Despite studying English my favourite class at the moment is Art History.
- I currently have very long hair, and I am swithering on whether to chop it to a bob or not. What do you think?
What are your favourite things about Winter?
My answer has definitely not changed since last year: Snow, hot drinks and soup (lots of homemade soup!)
Although, I have to add being home is a great perk.
What is your favourite Winter outfit?
My go-to outfit is still the same: Winter boots, massive hoodies, scarf and fluffy socks. But this year I have added a bobble hat.
What is your favourite Winter Food?
NOTHING WILL EVER TOP MY GRANS SOUP. EVER.
What is your favourite Winter Drink?
Hot chocolate. And I am sad because last years answer: ‘Specifically the Costas Billionaire’s hot chocolate on this year Christmas specials list’ Costa don’t do it this year 😦
What is your dream way to spend a Winters Day?
This also hasn’t changed much: ‘Sitting writing on my laptop in my pj’s. Or playing computer games (and/or) watching TV with my brother’ except maybe throw in a ukulele tune here and there.
How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
I have been focusing on my skin this year because I suffer from mildly bad ance and have done for years but I have decided to take a break from makeup to see if that helps clear it up.
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
A new ukulele, because my current one was £14 from Amazon and is not the sturdiest of instruments.
What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
This has also not changed: Christmas music, snow, celebration sized chocolate bars.
What is your favourite Winter Song?
This hasn’t changed either: ‘White Christmas by Bing Crosby or Fairytale of New York by The Pogues.’ but I have added I like a Sleigh Ride by Peggy Lee because it is either very Christmassy or oddly creepy depending on what you’re thinking while you listen to it.
What is your favourite Winter Memory?
This is still my favourite memory: My parents filming my brother and I opening our presents on an old camcorder.
What is your favourite Winter Scent?
YEAH…this hasn’t changed either. It’s technically not christmassy but Vanilla Lime by Yankee candle.
Finish this sentence… If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
THIS IS AN OPINION THAT WILL NEVER BE CHANGED. For the film Elf to never be shown ever again. EVER!!
So maybe…this would be kind of boring to read since basically nothing changed in a year. I am not tagging anyone, just like last year because I want everyone to join in a spread the Christmas cheer.
I will be back tomorrow with another Christmassy post, so till then have a great day.