Truthfully, probably not for long but I hope to be back for good completely in March. I was in a writing mood and I thought I could try easing myself back into it with some nice short wee posts.
Lets kick this back off again with a tag made by my very snazzy friend (twin at heart) TheHufflepuffNerdette. I know this is very late and for a valentines post but oh well – also tell me what you did on valentines (alone or otherwise) in the comments.
- Link back my post to the comment section her post so I can see all of your lovely answers. (if any of you dears do this tag please do the same)
- Give her credit. (Which I have done :P)
- If you can eat a nice big ole’ cupcake while you are doing this. (Nah, im on a diet)
- Tell her(me) what your fav book is. (The Lynburn Legacy Series is currently mine)
- Tag people (unnecessary amounts of !’s)
1. Cheater, Cheater, Book Reader (A book that you would cheat on) :
I don’t completely understand this question…but that sums up Allie very well. Going off her answer I gather it is a book I enjoyed but would only read once; in this case I would pick Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian. This was good and I enjoyed it but I am definitely in no rush to read it again. It wasn’t bad, it just wasn’t good either. Meh is a good description – this book was very meh.
2. Heart Breaking Lover ( A character who breaks your heart, in a good way) :
Blake Saunders from The Lux series by Jenifer L. Armentrout. I have been reintroduced to my obsession with this book because of my friend Cara – I have been insisting she reads this series for over a year now and she finally accepted it the other day and is now obsessed too. We’ve been talking about it and I forgot how much I love it.
Blake is just so heart-melting/breaking and there are no words really. I love him but I hate him but i love him.
3. Surprise Date (A book that you thought wasn’t going to be for you but ended up being just right) :
This one is easy – Obscured by C.M Boers. I have a whole review you can read HERE! In summary, my whole opinion changed.
4. Hello, Friend. ( A book that you would friend zone) :
Well, firstly I think this is basically the first question and secondly did Allie even answer this???? LOL
5. BAE-FRIEND ( A book that you are enjoying at the moment) :
Sadly, because of assignments and dissertations I have no really been reading much lately but i finished one the other day that was quiet good. One Night With Hemsworth by Eden Finley. It was a quick and easy read if you are interested in romance with a hint of humour.
6. Oh no, Honey (A book that totally put you in a slump) :
This list is so long it has given me a good idea for post I could do – so I will save these answers for then.
Until then that’s all.
I tag anyone who wants to do this, just leave your answers in the comments below.
Thanks and Happy Reading,