Sorry I have been neglectful of my posting duties the past couple of days. Time flies when your writing essays. I come back to you guys with a tag created by my lovely friends AlexandraReads of TheHufflepuffNerdette. I, like her, adore How I Met Your Mother and despite not really seeing how it connects to a book tag; I am going to do it anyway because I love the show, I love her and I love doing tags.
1.A Book Character who is Constantly Seeking the One?:
Grace from the Fall from Grace by Christine Zolendz; Love this series. SO FUNNY!!
2.A Group of Characters that have a Certain Place they Meet?:
Will and Layla’s lake spot in The Lake Series by AnnaLisa Grant. My heart adore these two and this magical spot they share.
3. An OTP that you want to be a thing and they don’t become a thing but then they kind of become a thing?:
Caroline and Klaus! Need I say more.
4. Characters who are either forgettable or monstrous?:
The forgettable character is Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
The monstrous character is Pete from Obscured by C. M. Boers
5. Characters who have way to many love interests or partners, if you know what I mean?:
Zoey from the House of Night Series by P.C and Kristen Cast
6. Coffee or Alcohol? ( ONLY IN BOOKS.):
Alcohol; shout out to Anna.
7. Fictional food you wish you could eat?:
The Jade Wolf Chinese from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Claire
8. Favourite Character Development?:
Daemon from the Lux Series by Jenifer L. Armentrout
9. A book set in a well known place?:
Forks, Washington from the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
10. Favourite ending to a book?:
The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan, I didn’t realise how much I loved the ending to this series until I had to answer this and then I was like….GOODNESS THAT’S MY FAVOURITE!
So that’s it my lovely’s. My next post will be my October Wrap Up and I cannot handle the fact we will officially be in November. Where has the year gone?
Thanks and Happy Reading,