How have you been? I am nearly back at school and I want to cry a sea of tears because I never want the holidays to end. Today, I would like to introduce you to one of my dearest bookish compadres: TheHufflepuffNerdette. Here is her interview – I love her and therefore I guarantee enjoyment. (I don’t take refunds)
- Are you a writer?:
- Why did you start blogging?:
Since I am too shy to do BookTube I thought I would try have a blog instead.
- What is your favourite book?:
Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
- What is your favourite Series?:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.
- If you got your book published what genre or genres would it be categorised as?:
Dystopian, Romantic, New Adult
- What is your favourite post to blog about?:
- How weird are you?(On a scale of 1-10):
- What is one thing that the reading/blogging community need more of?:
Male eating disorder in books
I hope you go check out her blog. She has been a book reading/writing rock for me and I hope she makes you giggle uncontrollably like she does for me. Here is the link to my interview on her blog.
Till next time my book bugs.
Thanks and Happy Reading,