I was tagged to do this by my lovely friend AlexandraReads from TheHufflepuffNerdette a while back. So here you go folks.
1. What are your top three book pet peeves?
1.Owning a mixed series in any form (Different covers or Different formats)
2. Overly simplistic language and vocabulary (I mean you’re a writer, you should have a vast array of words to pick and choose from. Starting every sentence with I, He or She just gets boring)
3. Weak characters/ no character development (Books are about growth and change. You’re characters have to have at least changed slightly)
2.Describe your favourite reading spot?:
My bed; it’s the only place I can read comfortably.
3.Tell us three book confessions?:
1. I have never read any other Harry Potters
2. I hated books/reading until the age of 13
3. I adore twilight. (Please don’t shoot me!)
4.When was the last time you cried during a book?:
The last book I read – Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2) by Siobhan Davis. I guess I am an emotional person because I cry at nearly every book I read for one reason or another. If I don’t cry at a book, it is quite a good gauge for me to know how much I enjoyed it.
5.How many books are on your beside table?:
I have 3 physical books and my kindle which has 100+ on it (Does that count?)
6.What is your favourite snack when you are reading?:
I can’t read and eat at the same time. I do like having a hot chocolate though!
7.Name three books you would recommend to everybody:
- The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
8.Write how much books mean to you in three words?:
A hefty Amount
9.What is your biggest reading secret?:
If something happened in a book that I didn’t like, or broke my heart I would google it to see if the issue was resolved (Clary and Jace, Mortal Instruments is a prime example) The worst bit is I only stopped doing this in February of this ear. *Shakes head in disapproval*
I love doing Tags; they are so much fun. So I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Have a good couple of days until we meet again by book bugs. (I kinda like that name, I hope it sticks)
Thanks and Happy Reading,