I know it’s a Monday and I’m posting. Shock horror. I was chatting with a friend and she has convinced me to up my posting rates. So here I come with more posts; hope you don’t get sick of me.
Sadly, I don’t know who created this tag (If you know can you comment it below so I can add it in?) I wasn’t tagged to do this. I saw it on TheHufflepuffNerdette’s blog. She is adorable and you should check her out.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag, cause it looks fun.
1. What was the last book you read?:
Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2) by Siobhan Davis
2. Was it a good one?:
I loved it. It was a roller coaster and a half of a novel. I will post a review if you want it.
3. What made it good?:
The constant plot twists and the characters.
4. Would you recommend it to other people?:
Definitely; it was heartbreaking in a good way. READ IT!
5. How often do you read?:
I read every night.
6. Do you like to read?:
Is that even a question?? I adore books and love reading even more!
7.What was the last bad book you read?:
Soul Mates by L. A Weatherly, in September.
8. What made you dislike it?:
It was only 80 pages long, so it was very rushed in trying to fit everything in.
9. Do you wish to be a writer?:
Yes! Yes! and 100 times Yes! I have written the first draft of my first novel. I am awaiting feedback on it before I do editing. It has been a long time in coming but my goal is to be a published author one day. Nothing like J.K Rowling success; I merely want to look at my book on a shelf in a shop.
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?:
Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie
11. Do you read fan fiction?:
Nope, never had. But not opposed to trying it one day.
12. Do you write fan fiction?:
Nope. Though that could be cool to try.
13. What’s your favourite book?:
14. What’s your least favourite book?:
That’s tough. I’m tempted to say Betrayed (House of Night #2) by P.C and Kristen Cast but that wouldn’t be true – it would be more of an inside joke. Sorry I haven’t finished it yet Vicky.
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?:
Physical books or E-books. I don’t really care. I just want a good story.
16. When did you learn to read?:
I don’t know? Probably around 3 or something?
17. What is your favourite book you had to read in school?:
Then (Once #2) by Morris Gleitzman
18. What is your favourite book series?:
Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
19. Who is your favourite author?:
20. What is your favourite genre?:
Romance or Urban Fantasy.
21. Who is your favourite character in a book series?:
BLAKE!!!!! (AKA Flake) or maybe Laylen or Nicholas. That’s tough. I can’t decide.
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?:
Every book I have ever loved.
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?:
Probably Easy by Tammara Webber, technically it has a sequal but it’s the same story from Lucas’s POV. I want more of them once they leave Uni.
24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel?:
Jojo Moyes Me Before You (Me After You). I might be a bit odd for this as I haven’t actually read it but I liked the ending of the first and didn’t feel like it needs a second.
25. How long does it take you to read a book?:
depends on the book but probably 4 hours or so.
26. Do you like when books become movies?:
I feel the same as Allie – “Not really, but I do like TV Adaptations”
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?:
Fallen by Lauren Kate
28. Which movie has done a book justice?:
29. Do you read newspapers?:
30. Do you read magazines?:
Only on holiday.
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?:
32. Do you read while in bed?:
I don’t read anywhere else
33. Do you read while on the toilet?:
34. Do you read while in the car?:
Nope, I get bad car sickness when I try to read in the car
35. Do you read while in the bath?:
I can’t risk the pages getting wet, so nope.
36. Are you a fast reader?:
I don’t know; what qualifies as fast?
37. Are you a slow reader?:
38. Where is your favourite place to read?:
My bed. Only my bed.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?:
I can’t do anything else while I read or I loose concentration but if I am just reading then no issues.
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?:
It doesn’t have to be but I’d prefer if it was
41. Who gave you your love for reading?:
When I met Sophie McKenzie at the Edinburgh Book Festival
42. What book is next on your list to read?:
Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #3) by Siobhan Davis
43. When did you start to read chapter books?:
I don’t know what this means…if it means books with chapters then I was probably 10
44. Who is your favourite children’s book author?:
45. Which author would you most want to interview?:
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?:
Kirsty Moseley, Siobhan Davis and Sarah Dessen
47.What book have you reread the most?:
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?:
Then (Once #2) Morris Gleitzman
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?:
The Cone Gatherers by Robin Jenkins
That’s all for today folks! Hope you enjoyed. Have a grand week, until we meet again.
Thanks and Happy Reading,